Friday, September 21, 2018

May-December Love Affairs

May is the 5th month of the year and December is the 12th and last. In Notting Hill, Julia Roberts is December and Hugh Grant is May. You know it illustrates relationships with a big age gap. My college instructor Karen Leviste was wooed by my classmates. She is attractive but not my type. So my classmate Manolito Dela Cruz sends her a love letter. It was type-written! And from the grapevine they say some words were applied with correction fluids. It was probably Roberto Tercias who expressed his love first. He has the signature octagon glasses. There was also Dennis Deblois who was not able to express his love. Maybe he did. These are my homies okay. Let's talk migration. One of my mates Michaelangelo who is a Mechanical Engineer from PUP works in Moscow, Russia. Josie and Jan Gargaran my mates in EEI work in Japan. Aleli Marquez works in Taipei i guess. Ha. I'm miserable okay. I am not to disclose it. I get a letter. It says I can't stalk effective 15 days from date issued. Which is now. Does that mean after 15 days i am free or what? I should go to the police right? I can't even cyber-stalk because the police may be lurking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment