Friday, February 15, 2019

Respecting Women

We respect women because we respect our mothers. Our mother is our own blood. Can you say that about your father? Where did you come from? Isn't it from the womb and blood of your mother? Therefore your bloodline is in your mother.

I know you say I am putting my best foot forward in saying all the righteous shit. I am a sinner. If I tell you about my worst, will you still listen? I guess not. What I mean is that I will not write what is not necessary.

I like to stare at women with short hair cause I think they are lesbians so I wanna change them into real women. I almost get beaten by thug looking lesbian. I mean she was huge, I am 5'6" and she was taller and bigger, her arms and legs the size of tree trunks. And I was doing nothing except I was idling in front of a mall waiting for the rain to stop. She says Why you standing like that. Huh? Are you tough? Her face was close and her arms ready. I am a chicken so I said No. I am not tough.

I had a horrible lady boss that keeps us her subordinates always on our toes. She keeps track of our routine. In that office, we have no gym so I would go to the toilet and do some push-ups and pull-up a couple on the door jamb. Once is I get carried away so I was out for about 30 minutes. The boss accused me of sleeping in the toilet. There was a time she get really sick but she went to work anyway because we have a deadline to beat.

What I am trying to say is that women are similar to us because men and women are supposed to help each other. There are things that men cannot do that women can, like giving birth so the men contribute their genes. While there are extremely physical activities that women cannot participate in because they are naturally weaker in physique. They can give inputs to the men instead.

To improve the bloodline is to educate the women. The more the educated the women, the more the bloodline improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment